- Origin from France
- Award-wining oyster, wining silver at French Agricultural Contest, "Medalle D'Argent Paris"
- Raised in park at least 30 months.
- Contain 3’s, 6's (half dozen) & 12's (full dozen). Each pieces contain 121g - 150g.
- Consumed as sashimi or cooked.
- Vivid aromas, with a light, crisp flesh that will surprise all the oyster lovers.
- Slightly salty, with iodized notes.
- Do not put the oyster into the freezer!
- Unshuck oyster can be store in chiller around 3 - 5 days.
- Shucked oyster recommend to consume within 6 hours upon receiving.
- Shucked oyster do not consume the next day upon receiving.
Click Here To Purchase Oysters Knife